Asset Based Lending
If you’re a company with seasonal or cyclical sales, rapid sales growth, or engaged in acquisitions and leveraged buy-outs, let First Commonwealth's Asset-Based loan program increase your borrowing capacity.
First Commonwealth’s Asset-Based loan program allows companies that are healthy, yet highly leveraged and undercapitalized, to tap funds already tied up in company assets – funds that can be used to achieve greater growth and profitability.
- Borrow against a percentage of your receivables and inventory
- Retain control and ownership of your assets along with all credit and collection procedures
- Maintain direct contact with your customers – so there is no need to notify them of your financing arrangements
- Utilize a simple, yet well-defined reporting system that provides a running balance of your receivables on a periodic basis
- Enjoy a greater borrowing capacity as your sales increase
Regardless of your need, First Commonwealth can provide the experience, analysis and procedures required to effectively structure and maintain a true Asset-Based loan.