Time to be First Athletic Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to the 2017 Time to be First scholarship winners, who are listed below. These student athletes will each receive a $1,000 scholarship to the college or university they will be attending in Fall 2017.
High school seniors applied for the scholarship by composing an essay that demonstrated why it was their time to be first in the classroom, in the community and in athletics. First Commonwealth Bank is honored to serve communities where students are actively investing in their communities and their futures.
Congratulations to the winners!
- Joe Cavanaugh - South Fayette High School
- Madison Chontos - Woodland Hills High School
- Brittney Crawford - Canon McMillan High School
- Erin Fanning - Indiana Area Senior High School
- Keefer Gregoire - Knoch High School
- Brock Gresock - Seneca Valley High School
- Anthony Guzzo - Valley High School
- Kassidy Hubert - Franklin Regional High School
- Jordan Krut - Blackhawk High School
- Delaney Lisco - Seneca Valley High School
- Quade Lundberg - Brockway Area High School
- RJ Mascetta - Shenango High School
- Abby Riggio - Blackhawk High School
- Faith Ruehle - South Fayette High School
- Justin Sembower - Plum Senior High School
- Claire Staines - Hempfield Area High School
- Spencer Terling - Chartiers Houston High School
- Kelsie Urbanek - Deer Lakes High School
- Elizabeth Weiland - Claysburg Kimmel High School
- Sean Witte - Mt. Lebanon High School
To learn more about our year-round commitment to high school sports, visit our High School Athletics page.