At First Commonwealth, we know that our success as a community bank goes hand in hand with our employees achieving success at work and in their personal lives, so our Work-Life Programs are here to help our employees find a healthy Work-Life Balance.
Check out these ‘perks’ available to both employees and their families with many available at either low or no cost!
- National/regional amusement park and attraction ticket discounts
- Discounted sporting event tickets
- Discounts for cultural events, theater performances and museums
- Verizon Wireless discount off select wireless plans and accessories
- AT&T Wireless discount off select wireless plans and accessories
- Microsoft Home Use Program
- Sam’s Club Membership
- Working Advantage – discounts on online shopping to more than 8,500 organizations nationwide
Wellness Team – It’s time to be Healthy!
- Free flu shots
- Monthly wellness newsletters with articles, recipes and tips on balancing your physical, emotional and mental health
- Opportunities to participate in Highmark’s employer sponsored programs
- An annual comprehensive health analysis along with recommendations for a healthier approach to life – plus a financial incentive!
- Employee discounts on fitness and wellness facilities through our region
- Generous Paid Time Off – Not your traditional sick and vacation time, First Commonwealth employees enjoy the freedom of deciding how to use their time off to balance their Work–Life.
- Flexible Scheduling – Work schedules that fit different lifestyles, including flexible arrival and departure times, compressed work week and/or *remote work locations. *varies by role
Employee Assistance Program
- Through EmployeeConnect, provided by Lincoln Financial, our full time employees have a no-cost, confidential Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) to help with issues that may arise for you or your family members. No matter what the problem, the EAP is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with things like Anxiety/Stress Management, Family Conflict, Relationship Problems, Addiction Issues, Financial and Legal Concerns, Parenting Concerns, Child or Elder Care and much more.
- For more information on our EAP services, please contact a Lincoln Financial Employee Connect program specialist at 1-877-757-7587 or view our Employee Connect Services brochure.