It’s time to put your career first and we’ve got the programs to help you grow. Check out these unique programs that have been offered at First Commonwealth. Strengthen your skills and move to the front of the pack.
- Internal Job Posting System – Through our Internal Job Posting System employees can apply for other positions within the organization that meet their career goals and interests. The future is only limited to the creativity and talents of our employees.
- Tuition Assistance – Maximum benefit of $5250.00 in reimbursement per calendar year; can also be combined with Tuition Discounts offered through select regional colleges.
- Training Courses – From our traditional hands–on classroom settings, to virtual webinars and self–paced eLearning modules, First Commonwealth is proud to offer over 50 courses to sharpen our skills and allow us to better serve our customers.
- Management Development Program / Retail Banking Development Program / Corporate Banking Development Program / Career Mentorship Program – Past program participants have enjoyed being paired with mentors, on the job rotations and development sessions that foster growth into strong, successful banking professionals.
Make a difference while you grow your career.
At First Commonwealth, we know the success of our company is built on the contributions, ideas and commitments of our dedicated employees. We take every opportunity to showcase the exceptional service and dedication they provide. Here are some ways we say thank you for caring for our customers and making a difference in our communities.
- ‘Time to Grow’ Recognition Program – Go above and beyond in your daily work, and you could be one of our winners with your story featured on our company’s intranet, or move on to be our quarterly award winner.
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program – Teamwork takes on a special meaning when each month, our departments recognize one of their own shining stars who stepped up for the team. All our monthly winners are featured in our company newsletters and then are eligible to win the annual award for their department.
- Success Stories – Your work matters. In recognition of your achievements, your success story could be spotlighted on our company intranet site.
- Peer Shout Outs – Surpassing your colleague's expectations could get you a spot on our Peer Shout Outs. This recognition channel provides employees with the ability to express their gratitude when a fellow employee delivers exceptional service.
- Community Service Awards – Got a heart for community service? Each quarter, one exceptional employee or team is selected to receive the company’s coveted Golden Tower Award.
- A special honor is also given to employees who have reached career milestones with our company through our Employee Service Anniversary Recognition Program.