Employee Connection Travel – From short day trips throughout the region to overnight stays across the country, our employees can meet a new colleague and explore the world when they travel with First Commonwealth at great group rates! Take a look at where we’re headed and where we’ve been:
- Chicago, Illinois
- The Nutcracker Ballet, Benedum Center
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Punta Cana
- New York City Spring Shopping Trip
- Washington, DC / Cherry Blossom Festival Parade
- New York City at Christmas
- WICKED, Benedum Center
- Nashville, Tennessee
‘Hearts to Hands’ Employee Emergency Fund – First Commonwealth proudly supports a way for our employees to stay connected to each other through our employee emergency fund called, ‘Hearts to Hands’. Solely funded by the generosity of our employees’ donations, ‘Hearts to Hands’ lets us help each other when we are faced with unexpected financial emergencies including fires, medical conditions, or sudden loss of income.
Since the funds inception in August of 2010, our employees have been able to help 40 of their fellow employees for a total of more than $18,000 toward financial emergencies.
Logo Shop – Our employee store, featuring our Time to be First brand on clothing for work and at home, drinkware, office accessories and more affordable prices and great inventory to get stocked up on your First Commonwealth gear. Visit our Logo Shop by entering your Logo Shop username and password.
Personal Interest Committees – Our teams and committees at First Commonwealth are teaming up to help the environment, promote healthy lifestyles, and champion excellent customer service, community volunteerism, recognition, and our Core Values.
Family Resources Center – Looking for information, discounts, or important announcements for family members of First Commonwealth employees? Find it here in our Family Resource Center! Please note: these tickets can only be purchased by employees through HR.
- Health Insurance Resources
- Looking for more information on employee benefits options? Visit our Benefits page or visit www.highmarkbcbs.com to review your coverage or spending, request replacement ID cards, and access up-to-date information to help you prevent or better manage many chronic conditions, maintain a healthy lifestyle and enhance your quality of life.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Don’t forget! Our full time employees have a no-cost, confidential Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) to help with issues that may arise for you or your family members. For more information about our EAP, please visit our