First Commonwealth takes pride in offering a competitive wage structure that targets market compensation levels for our positions.
- Non-exempt employees are paid bi-weekly (including overtime and on-call pay when applicable)
- Exempt salaries are paid on a semi-monthly pay schedule
- Pay differentials are paid to reward eligible employees who work weekends, holidays, and/or shifts outside normal business hours.
- Increases are typically annual and merit-based
- Includes non-base wages such as incentives, commissions, and bonuses paid for the attainment of specific goals, the sale of products and services, recognition, and other business related purposes.
- There are several plans open to all employees including our Employee Referral Program – a quick and easy way for you to refer applicants for employment with FCB, and be rewarded with $500.00 for your efforts.
Compensation Resources – Find important payroll related forms and view your paycheck online!