Reasons to Update Your Estate Plan
- Family Changes. Marriage, divorce, children and grandchildren can all lead to estate plan modification.
- Change in Financial Circumstances. What may have been an appropriate estate plan when your income and net worth were much lower may no longer be appropriate today.
- Geographic Move. Different states have different planning ramifications. Anytime you move from one state to another, your estate plan should be reviewed.
- Change in Tax Law. Anytime there is a change in the estate tax law, changes in your estate plan may be required. What might have been a great structure under old tax law may no longer be appropriate.
- Special Circumstances. Sometimes a child has special needs due to physical or mental limitations. Sometimes a surviving spouse's ability to earn a living changes due to a disability. Such situations create special needs that often require special planning.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Infinex and First Commonwealth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.