First Commonwealth Advisors administers a variety of trusts to help you plan the distribution of your assets during your lifetime and after your demise. Our experienced Trust Officers will work with you and your legal counsel to determine the estate plan most appropriate for your situation. Trust types include Revocable, Testamentary (under your will), Irrevocable, and Charitable. Take a look at our list of frequently asked questions on Living Trusts covering items such as probate, trustees and much more.
A Trust can:
- Preserve and protect assets
- Defer or eliminate estate tax liability
- Increase opportunities for wealth accumulation
- Create a family estate plan for future generations
- Ensure financial privacy
- Access professional investment managers
- Protect children's inheritance
- Avoid probate and related costs, delays, and publicity
- Control assets after your demise; ease asset transfers to heirs
- Facilitate charitable giving
Trusts are powerful, versatile estate planning tools with the ability to accomplish a number of estate planning objectives. We can help you to better understand the different types of Trusts. Take a look at our list of frequently asked questions on Living Trusts covering items such as probate, trustees and much more.