Your Life @ Retirement
You have visions of how your life at retirement should look, thoughts about how it should feel and plans for how it should be spent. But do you have the confidence and resources to know how to make it happen? There’s only one way to be sure, and that’s by having the right financial plan and partner to help you answer your questions about investing for retirement.
The Right Partner @ Retirement
You deserve to retire happy, and having the right financial plan and partner is one way to ensure you’ll enjoy life at retirement the way you want.
Schedule a personal conversation with a First Commonwealth Advisor today by calling 1.855.ASK.4.FCA or contact us and a representative will get back to you.
The Facts @ Retirement
Having the right information will be critical in helping you answer both the basic and the challenging questions around your retirement. The below informational series of articles address some of the issues you may be concerned about.
- What are the Big Retirement Milestone Years?
- Losing Money or Not Making Enough in Retirement: You Don’t Have to Choose
- A Retirement Investment Risk That Could Ruin Years of Savings
- What a Woman Wants (in Retirement)
- How to Rollover Your Retirement Nest Egg
The below links provide additional resources that you may find helpful in considering your retirement.
- www.medicare.gov Medicare & You - 2014. The official U.S. government Medicare handbook.
- www.retirementplans.gov IRS site designed to help employers navigate through tax-favored retirement plan options and to make it easier for their employees to save for the future.
- www.pbgc.gov A government agency that insures pensions and includes a search feature to identify unclaimed pensions.
- www.socialsecurity.gov Social Security’s own website to help individuals determine their benefits and understand their options.
- www.wiserwomen.org Dedicated to improving the long-term financial security of all women through education and advocacy.
- www.choosetosave.org A national coalition of public- and private-sector institutions committed to making saving and retirement planning a priority for all Americans.
- www.retirementplans.irs.gov IRS site designed to help employers navigate through tax-favored retirement plan options and to make it easier for their employees to save for the future.
First Commonwealth Advisors is a registered trademark of First Commonwealth Bank for investment management, trust and fiduciary services and for investment advisory services provided by First Commonwealth Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisory affiliate. Certain insurance products are offered through First Commonwealth Insurance Agency, a licensed insurance affiliate. Securities, insurance products and certain other advisory services are offered through Essex National Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and an SEC registered investment advisor. Essex is not affiliated with First Commonwealth Bank.