Investing Your Money
Your Life @ Retirement
You have visions of how your life at retirement should look, thoughts about how it should feel and plans for how it should be spent. But do you have the confidence and resources to know how to make it happen? There’s only one way to be sure, and that’s by having the right financial plan and partner to help you answer your questions about life at retirement.
The Numbers @ Retirement
Below are some easy-to-use calculators that can help you in planning your asset allocations, budget and investments for retirement.
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
The Facts @ Retirement
Having the right information will be critical in helping you answer both the basic and the challenging questions around your retirement. The below informational series of articles address some of the issues you may be concerned about.
- What are the Big Retirement Milestone Years?
- Losing Money or Not Making Enough in Retirement: You Don’t Have to Choose
- A Retirement Investment Risk That Could Ruin Years of Savings
- What a Woman Wants (in Retirement)
- How to Rollover Your Retirement Nest Egg
The below links provide additional resources that you may find helpful in considering your retirement.
- www.medicare.gov Medicare & You - 2012. The official U.S. government Medicare handbook.
- www.retirementplans.gov IRS site designed to help employers navigate through tax-favored retirement plan options and to make it easier for their employees to save for the future.
- www.pbgc.gov A government agency that insures pensions and includes a search feature to identify unclaimed pensions.
- www.socialsecurity.gov Social Security’s own website to help individuals determine their benefits and understand their options.
- www.wiserwomen.org Dedicated to improving the long-term financial security of all women through education and advocacy.
- www.choosetosave.org A national coalition of public- and private-sector institutions committed to making saving and retirement planning a priority for all Americans.
- www.retirementplans.irs.gov IRS site designed to help employers navigate through tax-favored retirement plan options and to make it easier for their employees to save for the future.
The Right Partner @ Retirement
You deserve to retire happy, and having the right financial plan and partner is one way to ensure you’ll enjoy life at retirement the way you want.
Schedule a personal conversation with a First Commonwealth Advisor today by calling 1.855.ASK.4.FCA or email us and a representative will get back to you.
* Securities, insurance products and advisory services are offered through Essex National Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and an SEC registered investment advisor, which is not affiliated with this financial institution.