Smart banking starts here
Our Hometown Checking account is perfect for teens and young adults. With our online and mobile banking tools, you’ll be able to get to your money whenever you want.
And with a Hometown Savings account automatically connected to your checking account, you’re already set up for transfers to cover any accidental overspending.
You’ll also love our SmartPay Card, a sleek debit card that lets you (or your folks) load it up with an amount you determine that can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted or at our network of 55,000 ATMs. Swipe away with no worries about overspending the card limit.
- Free Hometown Checking account – no minimum balance or activity requirements
- Free Hometown Savings account linked to checking account – a great way to save and to protect against unexpected overspending
- Free mobile banking* – download the app or sign up for text alerts to bank on the go
- Free mobile deposit – enroll** and download the app and use your smartphone to deposit checks
- Free online banking and billpay – check balances and view your transactions, pay bills and make transfers
- Free access to 55,000 ATMs – access them through the First Commonwealth, Freedom Alliance and Allpoint networks
- Free paper or eStatements – go green by choosing a free online statement
- Person-to-person online payments – pay your buddy back online or pay your half of the rent just by having an email address. Only $.50 per transaction.
- SmartPay Card – load it up with any amount and swipe away without risk of overdraft
Contact us for more information about the benefits of StudentSmart Banking.
* Standard data and message rates apply.
** To qualify for this service, customers must have a 30-day established relationship with First Commonwealth Bank and valid checking account status.