Deposit Your Checks With Your Smartphone
Mobile Deposit is just one of the many ways we help your banking keep the pace of your life. With our mobile banking app, you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone1.
- Download the First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Banking app for your iPhone or Android. Open the Mobile Banking app on your smartphone and follow the instructions to enroll in Mobile Deposit.
- Once enrolled, click on the "Deposit" button.
- Follow the prompts within the app to enter your deposit amount, take photos of the front and back of your check and then submit.
- Submit your check by 7:45 p.m. EST and your funds will be available the next business day. (Please note – items you deposit today will not appear within online banking and mobile banking until the following business day.)
|Phone||Model||Minimum Camera||Minimum OS|
2.0 MP Auto Focus
3.1 and higher
2.1.1 and higher
Important to Know:
- Endorse check "For mobile deposit only". You must sign the check within the endorsement area as well.
- Deposit up to $2,500 per day and $5,000 per any 30-day rolling period. Additional restrictions may apply. Consult terms and conditions for details.
- Void the paper check and destroy it after 30 days.
- It is prohibited to attempt to re-deposit the check in person or through any other channel or transmit duplicate items.
1 Standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply.