Make online payments to family and friends.
No more checks or fumbling for cash with our new Popmoney® person-to-person payment service. Popmoney makes sending and receiving money with just about anyone quick and easy, no matter where they bank*.
First Commonwealth Bank’s® new personal payment service lets you send money to your friends, family or anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Popmoney is now a part of our Online BillPay service and lets you move money from your bank account to someone else’s quickly and securely. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank or at Popmoney.com.
- Popmoney works through the Online Banking and BillPay services, and is available to you using the same systems and security you rely on today. If you aren’t already enrolled for Online Banking and BillPay, you can sign up at fcbankingonline.com. Once enrolled, selecting the "Automatic Deposit" feature within the Popmoney tab will allow you to receive money and have it directly deposited into your account when someone sends it to you without having to choose to "accept" it.
- To send money, all you need is the name and email address or mobile telephone number of the recipient*. They will receive a personalized email or text message notification that comes directly from you. Your account will be charged a $.50 transaction fee.
- If their bank or credit union offers Popmoney, they simply access Popmoney through their institution’s online banking system. If their bank or credit union does not offer Popmoney, they can pick up the funds just as easily at Popmoney.com**.
- The money will move from your First Commonwealth Bank account to theirs–without having to exchange financial account information with each other.
What you can use it for
Use Popmoney for all sorts of things–here are just a few*:
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Send rent money to your landlord or roommates
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert
Get started now!
* Terms and conditions apply through fcbankingonline.com.
** Popmoney® personal payments services offered at www.popmoney.com are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.