Deposit Your Checks For Free With Your Smartphone
Life moves fast and we don't want you to miss a second of it. Mobile Deposit is the newest way we are bringing banking to you. No time to make a trip to the bank or ATM for a deposit? No problem. Now you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone1.
Our free Mobile Deposit for checks is an app-based deposit solution that lets qualified customers deposit paper checks by taking photos of the front and back with a smartphone camera.
Once your enrollment is qualified2, it’s easy to start making mobile deposits:
- Complete and submit the enrollment form.
- Download the First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Banking app for your iPhone or Android. Open the Mobile Banking app on your smartphone and click on the "Deposit" button.
- Follow the prompts within the app to enter your deposit amount, take photos of the front and back of your check and then submit.
- Submit your check by 7:45 p.m. EST and your funds will be available the next business day. (Please note – items you deposit today will not appear within online banking and mobile banking until the following business day.)
|Phone||Model||Minimum Camera||Minimum OS|
2.0 MP Auto Focus
3.1 and higher
2.1.1 and higher
Important to Know:
- Endorse check "For mobile deposit only". You must sign the check within the endorsement area as well.
- Deposit up to $2,500 per day and $5,000 per any 30-day rolling period. Additional restrictions may apply. Consult terms and conditions for details.
- Void the paper check and destroy it after 30 days.
- It is prohibited to attempt to re-deposit the check in person or through any other channel or transmit duplicate items.
1 Standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply.
2 To qualify for this service, customers must have a 30-day established relationship with First Commonwealth Bank and active checking account status.